Friday, February 1, 2013

A Show for Everyone - 2013 Houston Auto Show


I remember walking into a room where the entire floor was covered with cars & trucks of all sorts and in the center of it all finding a little boy smiling from ear to ear who was completely engulfed in his own imaginative automobile world.  While at that time I only saw & addressed my son's messy room; I now understand the feeling behind that smile as I stood in the center of a floor covered with life-size cars & trucks at the 2013 Houston Auto Show.

Through the years, this event & I have a history that has helped flip my interest in cars from the outside-in, overall turning my attention away from sleek line with beautifully painted exteriors and more towards the desire to possibly hear the roar of a V12 hidden under the hood.  Still whether coming for the specs or aesthetics, the Reliant Center provided the ideal opportunity for every make & model to show-off in beauty, performance & concepts for the future.
  

Even the future drivers in the home were provided with plenty to entertain them while the "big kids" (myself included) enjoy the $50,000+ toys.  This year's Kid Fun Zone took a whole new direction from previous shows. The highly organized check-in, spacious location (independent of the Auto Show) & energetic & alert staff attendants made the Kid Fun Zone a welcomed place to both tired-legged parents & short-attention span kids.

The only thing left to say is, "Check out the 2014 Houston Auto Show, where there's sure to be fun for everyone."

No comments:

Post a Comment